Saturday, June 26, 2010

Arizona Grand!

A lil' bit ago we got the treat of going to Arizona Grand!
I brought three amigas {Cayz, Laur and Sen} and meet up with tons of other girls {Randi, Staci and Tay etc etc}
And lemme tell ya...
It was PARTY
And here are the pictures to show!
We swam,
got in trouble by lifeguards,
ate a ton of junk,
played "the lazy river game",
clogged the slide like no other {resulting in getting "kicked" out 10 minutes before we left},
and played THE most intense game of spoons... EVER.


A few pictures I loved:




It was Seneca's birthday! Whoohoo, 15!

Taco Tuesday at this place {forgot the name}... seriously BEST tacos I have ever had!


Which made me reaaaaaal sad whenever my tacos were gone...

I love these girls,
after this picture we went and played Spoons FOREVER,
which was crazy and I have SEVERAL scars of proof. :)

-kiley

4 comments:

  1. kiley this was so funn!
    im so glad i got to meet youu.
    spoons... oh boyy!
    you are adoablee!

    -staci ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww i look naasstttyyy! haha but we are going again this year! and i will win spoons again(:

    ReplyDelete